300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best degrees

Hi guys I just wanted to ask, what are the top 3 recomended degrees to get to become a cop? What about for federal agencies such as the FBI?
    Thanks

I'd have to put law at number 1 local, county and state agencies.
    It is not the critic who counts...

Comment

Originally posted by daleHawkins
      Hi guys I just wanted to ask, what are the top 3 recomended degrees to get to become a cop? What about for federal agencies such as the FBI?
      Thanks
      Not many agencies for Police/Sheriff require a degree. However some that do, just require a BA/BS, no specifics of the degree, but most now are requiring a minimum of 60 college credits to even apply. Now for most fed jobs, its a mandatory requirement to have a degree.But most for FBI, etc are going to be degrees that can be utilized as an agent, such as accounting, etc...
      "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

FBI is looking for CPA's, persons with JD's, and foreign language ability (odd languages ie: not spanish/french/german/ect.) The only problem with the fed's is this: if you have you CPA or JD, why would you want to work at a $30-40k/yr job when you can make $70-100k/yr?
        The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
        Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4334 users online. 253 members and 4081 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X