300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another DQ question

Hi guys..im 17 years old and I am very worried about my future as a cop. Ive allways wanted to be a cop, and the one thing to stop me is the DQ process. When I was 15 I came across marijuana in my backyard. The previous owner had a marijuana tree. I wasnt sure it was weed at the time so i told my friends to confirm it, they said it was and kept urging me to sell it (I had very stupid friends). I NEVER DID THO. Im just worried that they might ask it in the poly and I might get nervous or something. You guys got any advice?
    Last edited by daleHawkins; 09-14-2005, 12:12 AM.

Bro you have plenty of time before you need to worry about getting hired. Heres the thing. If you honestly, did not seel the "plant/tree", etc. Then you will be fine, although, you should have either discarded the tree, and not by lighting up either...or contacted the proper authorities, like your parents! Anyway, if you do get to the part where you need to take a poly, just be completely honest as you seem to have been here and tell them. If you keep it out, either they may find out or with your guilty concious, you may end up spilling the beans anyway. So just be upfront with everything, EVERYTHING. And in about 3 yrs when you are old enough to apply, good luck!
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2868 users online. 192 members and 2676 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X