300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homersigpi
    Hey how's it going. I am not really nervous about taking the polygraph tests and I plan on telling the truth. I was just wondering if you are honest about lets say I tried marijuana once or twice in high school or that I've stolen small things when under the age of 18 (not ammounting to 300 dollars in my lifetime etc. Will the LAPD or LVMPD reject me based on the fact that I have done these two things?
    Bro, you are sweating over the small stuff....just be honest about EVERYTHING!
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Like I said I will be honest I just want to know if it's even worth me taking the exam if they're not goiing to take me based on these small things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtclem4
        I know a guy who works at Metro and stole a car as a teen. You will be ok. Just tell them
        Don't mean to be "that guy" but I can outdue you. I am proud to be friends with an outstanding officer who stole a school bus when he was 15. He actually went around making stops at his friends houses (in the middle of the night) before he was caught.
        It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6655 users online. 348 members and 6307 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X