• Show
Clear All

• Bighead
    replied
    The Truth.

Leave a comment:

• scooterlee
    replied
    Bodie.. yea, I dont think its a "buddy" !!

If you notice, he titles it "what should I say about MY driving record"

then mentions a buddy..

come on now!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bodie
    replied
    Anybody else note this is another "buddy" thread ?

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    Originally posted by rider25
    dood everyone makes mistakes . a lot of peopkle on here are very negative. or the area they work in must be insanly hard to get in. i never heard of a dept that looks for perfect people with no points. dont worry as long as u dont have like a dwi or something
    no, they know they wont find "angles" but several of the web sites i have looked at, have dq's listed as such, x amount of moving violations in x amount of yrs, usually 3 violations in 3 or 5 yrs, and a license suspension for any reason in 3 to 5 yrs, not really being negative, just the facts.

Leave a comment:

• rider25
    replied
    dood everyone makes mistakes . a lot of peopkle on here are very negative. or the area they work in must be insanly hard to get in. i never heard of a dept that looks for perfect people with no points. dont worry as long as u dont have like a dwi or something

Leave a comment:

• PittsburghKid
    replied
    Not to thread-jack here, but I have 4 current points on my license from 1 speeding ticket, and 3 are to come off next month. Will I catch a little hell from that or a lot of hell? It was the only points Ive ever had on my license, and only blemish on my record except for a couple window tint violations.

PittsburghKid

Leave a comment:

• rider25
    replied
    "buddy" ok....

Leave a comment:

• 69CanaryCamaro
    replied
    Tell your "buddy" that getting 5 points in the last 3 years will DQ someone at the agency I am applying for....

Leave a comment:

• Bodie
    replied
    6 points current will DQ a "buddy" here. Can't turn bad driver loose in car with siren and lights.

Leave a comment:

• rider25
    started a topic Wat Should I Say About My Driving Record

Wat Should I Say About My Driving Record

I have a buddy who is taking the oral soon and he has a bad driving record. he got suspended and had a couple of points. suspension was due to nion pymnt of a parking ticket which he never knew he had. i believe he has 6 points as of today. i told him to say you are aware of your driving record and you have made some mistakes and you do apologize. any other thoughts from you guys

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5808 users online. 351 members and 5457 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X