300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wat Should I Say About My Driving Record

I have a buddy who is taking the oral soon and he has a bad driving record. he got suspended and had a couple of points. suspension was due to nion pymnt of a parking ticket which he never knew he had. i believe he has 6 points as of today. i told him to say you are aware of your driving record and you have made some mistakes and you do apologize. any other thoughts from you guys

6 points current will DQ a "buddy" here. Can't turn bad driver loose in car with siren and lights.

Comment

Tell your "buddy" that getting 5 points in the last 3 years will DQ someone at the agency I am applying for....
      Applied to Marietta PD-August 8, 2005
      Written test passed-August 16, 2005
      Background book turned in-September 6, 2005
      Oral board passed-September 12, 2005
      Psych test-September 16, 2005
      Polygraph test passed-September 26, 2005

Comment

"buddy" ok....

Comment

Not to thread-jack here, but I have 4 current points on my license from 1 speeding ticket, and 3 are to come off next month. Will I catch a little hell from that or a lot of hell? It was the only points Ive ever had on my license, and only blemish on my record except for a couple window tint violations.

PittsburghKid
          Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
          Written - Passed
          Physical test - Passed
          Background Investigation - Finished
          Oral Board - Passed
          Polygraph - Passed
          Chief's Decision - Pending
          Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
          Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Comment

dood everyone makes mistakes . a lot of peopkle on here are very negative. or the area they work in must be insanly hard to get in. i never heard of a dept that looks for perfect people with no points. dont worry as long as u dont have like a dwi or something

Comment

Originally posted by rider25
              dood everyone makes mistakes . a lot of peopkle on here are very negative. or the area they work in must be insanly hard to get in. i never heard of a dept that looks for perfect people with no points. dont worry as long as u dont have like a dwi or something
              no, they know they wont find "angles" but several of the web sites i have looked at, have dq's listed as such, x amount of moving violations in x amount of yrs, usually 3 violations in 3 or 5 yrs, and a license suspension for any reason in 3 to 5 yrs, not really being negative, just the facts.

Comment

Anybody else note this is another "buddy" thread ?

Comment

Bodie.. yea, I dont think its a "buddy" !!

If you notice, he titles it "what should I say about MY driving record"

then mentions a buddy..

come on now!!!
                  ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

The Truth.
                    "A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6179 users online. 321 members and 5858 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X