Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the easiest and fastest way to earn 18 college credits?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the easiest and fastest way to earn 18 college credits?

im having trouble getting my training in the form of credits on a transcript,,,so im thinking of taking test for 18 credits.i need to know what might be the easiest or fastest way to earn 18 college credits.ive already gotten 42 credits from fema test.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing

CLEP is a test you can take for college credits, though I'm not excatly sure how you'd get 60 credits just by taking tests. I'm guessing you're trying to get 60 to fullfill employment requirements?

Comment

Well, if you know your stuff you could challenge some classes over at the local junior college. At least they used to let you do that sort of thing.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by superdave29
        CLEP is a test you can take for college credits, though I'm not excatly sure how you'd get 60 credits just by taking tests. I'm guessing you're trying to get 60 to fullfill employment requirements?
        What exactly is CLEP? Is there a site for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Serpico
          What exactly is CLEP? Is there a site for it?
          just type in clep test into your search box and youll get tons of links
          All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing

Comment

http://www.collegeboard.com/student/...lep/about.html

Basically you can take subject specific tests and if you get a certain score or higher you can get credits for it. Lots of colleges accept CLEP but you'd have to check with your school because they can have different rules.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I checked out the site and my college is on there as one that accepts the credits.

I wonder if they'd let me take tests for classes I already passed

Comment

And what good would that do, they won't give you double credit.

Originally posted by Serpico
                I wonder if they'd let me take tests for classes I already passed
                "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5113 users online. 309 members and 4804 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X