300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active in your community?????

I have seen a lot of members suggest to someone wanting to apply to a department that it would look good to be active in your community.

What kind of community activities would you suggest. I help with what ever I can at my kids school. When ever one of my girls has a feild trip, or feild day I volunteer to help out with what ever can. Would this be considered Community Service? What other services could a person do that would look good on an application?
    MrAiric7

"Keep Your Priorities in Order"

"Know When to Act Without Hesitation"

MrAiric7
    For me, I have worked with 2 resue missions,plus I am involved in 3 ministries at my church.
    But anything you do to help your community,ie volunteering at your kids school,nursing home, anything where you are taking time away from you and donating it
    "In God we trust, all others we monitor"

Comment

NYerinCa
      Thank you for the reply. I just was not sure what kind of community service they might be looking for. I was thinking of trying to start a neighborhood watch in my area, but I don't know if county does neighborhood watch. I'll have to check with what is happening in my area.
      MrAiric7

"Keep Your Priorities in Order"

"Know When to Act Without Hesitation"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4670 users online. 305 members and 4365 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X