300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info fast... olathe kansas

hello fellow officers.. i am currently employed by a small town in ohio.. i am going to olathe ks on the first of oct to take there written physical and oral review... i am totally psyced out about the oral.. does anyone know anything about olathe and there oral review how can i prepare for a oral review board??? what does everyone think about this web site i believe it uis called police quiz . com they claim to have study guides for all types ofpolice dept test.. including preps for oral boards and poly graph..they charge yoou 25.00 for this service,, anyone think it's legit..please give some advise guys and gals...i really want to make it on this dept,,,,, nervous as heck in oh
    str8fighter

anybody have any insight????
    str8fighter

Comment

I actually looked at the website you talked about and spent the money, not worth it at all. Try this one, again, I spent the money and found it very useful. http://www.policeofficerexam.com/

As far as Olathe, I don't know anything about the test, but I live about an hour away from the city. Pretty nice city, it borders Overland Park which is a really nice city (for Kansas.) Good luck.

Comment

I don't know about the testing process, but having been there many times and having a friend who works there I can say it's a great city. The pay is very well for the area and it is a busy city. All the city's in the area are growing at a fast rate so the PD will as well. Good luck!

Comment

Here you go..
          http://www.olatheks.org/Residents/Police/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5359 users online. 343 members and 5016 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X