300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• physical size

I just got the call to take my physical agility test with the police department that I applied to. I am not a big person though. I am 5' 7'' and about 150lbs. Will I have a problem because of my size? I do study Brazilian JuiJitsu and mixed martial arts fighting. Will that be of any help to me?

Originally posted by NKellog
    I just got the call to take my physical agility test with the police department that I applied to. I am not a big person though. I am 5' 7'' and about 150lbs. Will I have a problem because of my size? I do study Brazilian JuiJitsu and mixed martial arts fighting. Will that be of any help to me?
    You're about my size and while you're on the small size (and that is a disadvantage, at least when it comes to people sizing you up), knowing BJJ and such is a huge advantage. I do BJJ and MT and strength train constantly to compensate for my size. (Napoleon Complex, you know,) If you've trained BJJ for a while, you could probably give 95% percent of cops on the street a run for their money.
    *Not a cop*

Comment

No it really doesn't matter big guys still get whipped just far less often

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5379 users online. 296 members and 5083 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X