300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the call!!!

I just want to start by saying thanks to all the LEO's and non leo's that post good information on this board.

****DRUMS*****

I just received a call from my BI telling me I am hired with the LAPD, and will start the academy on Sept. 19th...

Now.. if I could just get this shaking to stop... lol..

Thanks again..

And for those still in the process... keep up the hard work, and don't give up.. you will reach your goals!!!
    Yes I'm a LEO... but I do no care enough to go through the trouble of changing the screen name.... sorry

Congrats. Always nice to see someone new working in my hometown. They sure need it.

Comment

los angeles pd, are congrats really in order........

j/k,,,good job, have fun and be safe,

Comment

Congrats there WANNABE, Er, I mean To BE LE. Keep your nose clean and always go home after each shift.... Or at least after u grad from the academy..
        I got nothing for now

Comment

Congrat and good luck!
          Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

I hope you are on my website. You'll need the notes.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Congrats....I sorta remember my academy. Honestly, it can be a bitch at times, but you will make life-long friends going thru the academy. After 18 years I'm still close to several people I went through with.

Enjoy it and your career to follow...it's a wild ride
              Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys... "err" I think.. lol.....

I'm pretty excited, and nervous at the same time... I can't wait!!!
                Yes I'm a LEO... but I do no care enough to go through the trouble of changing the screen name.... sorry

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                  I hope you are on my website. You'll need the notes.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/
                  I've been viewing your site for a month or so now... so I will definitely use what I learned... Thank you...

Comment

Congrats man. I have no idea who you are, but I'm excited for you. heh

Comment

Got the call

Congratulations, and good luck. The Academy is going to be much, much hard work. Prepare yourself for that. Keep your nose clean, and remember all the military drill and harrasment is NOT personal!! For no reason, fall behind in your academic work. If you do, it's almost impossible to catch up. Let us hear from you when you graduate.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4478 users online. 241 members and 4237 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X