300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interview question

I had my second interview with a PD today, there were a few questions, I could not come up with an answer for, and simply stated nothing comes to mind. Is that better than just blabbing out an answer that doesn't make any sense? For instance, "tell me the last time you were scared, and how did you handle yourself"

I'm afraid this might have done me in. Any insight would be appreciated.

I don't think it did you in but you sure didn't get any points. I think I may have asked for an example of a frightening situation and then told them how I THINK i would react, but to say nothing :conf :

Comment

Interview question

I agree, you probably didn't score any major points, but probably didn't take yourself completely out of the running. Many of the questions an interviewer, or an oral board ask, are designed to see how well you "think on your feet".Chalk it up to experience, and keep on trying.

Comment

From what I understand, I had a very good first interview, and an ok second. It's really getting down to the end of the process with this dept, so hopefully I can make it to the third interview and redeem myself. I have interviewed with about 5 pd's, and this dept by far has had the toughest interviews. Thanks to all who replied.

Comment

edited by me..sorry I posted in the Ask a cop section..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158382 users online. 129 members and 158253 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X