300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• address info for background

I was wondering do police departments want you to put addresses to places that your parent lived in, but you didn't because you were away at college. There are like two places that my mom lived, one where I never even visited because I stayed at school for that summer and the other place I visited for holidays and thats it.

They want where you lived otherwise they would have asked where your parents lived.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I was clarifying because I've heard different things. I guess it just depends on the department because I know of others that had to put addresses down that they never lived in during college, but that during holidays they would visit their parents and the agency considered that living there

Comment

Call the recruiter and ask him then would be your best bet. I lived in the barracks in the military for the 1st year and a half and during a 6 month period otherwise and I used the base address for the prior and my ship address for the latter. Not much different.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Address info

Contact the recruiter to see exactly what is required. What you want to avoid is the appearence of any evasion. Ask questions.

Comment

If you're applying to a PD and they give you that thick book to write your whole entire life in, it's all about YOU. It doesn't matter where your parents lived or how many times they moved. They will probably ask you to provide the name and relationship of those who you "lived" with but it's you they want to know about. So if you moved 10 times to 10 different locations, you write the exact address of those 10 places. 1600 block of so and so street will not suffice.
            "Nobody cares when the tears of a clown fall down."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5938 users online. 347 members and 5591 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X