300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DQ'd

i just went for my written test with baltimore city PD and was DQ'd bc of past druge use(marijuana more than 20 times). i know every department has their set of rules and standards but is that about what most police departments let you do. i have not touched marijuana in well over 3 yrs. i have my heart set on becoming an LEO. i am putting in applications with 4 other counties in my area. anyone have any similiar stories. any officers out there that can give me some advice? any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

edit: wrong forum. please delete.
    Last edited by essgeetee; 08-30-2005, 11:51 PM.

Comment

It's weed. If they're DQing you because you used weed over 3 years ago, it's probably not a place you want to work for anyway.

Comment

DQed

Your admitted use of marijuana 20 times is going to be a major "Red Flag" at most agencies. Certainly, many agencies over the years, have taken a rather tolerant attitude toward usage of Marijuana. The problem is, it remains illegal. I'm not to debate the pros and cons of legalization, but what you've got to realize is, that it's going to remain an issue as long as it's not legal, and once more, your admission that you used it 20 times, will remain an issue as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6084 users online. 316 members and 5768 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X