300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allentown police academy

Can anyone tell me about this academy like how hard is it,what kind of PT is there, or overall anything about it.........thanks

Originally posted by jay222
    Can anyone tell me about this academy like how hard is it,what kind of PT is there, or overall anything about it.........thanks
    Cant tell you much about the academy.but Im taking the allentown exam in Sept. and hopefully will be attending the academy as well.If you do get responces back let me know.thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aroddakoda
      Cant tell you much about the academy.but Im taking the allentown exam in Sept. and hopefully will be attending the academy as well.If you do get responces back let me know.thanks
      how often does allentown have an academy? my wife and i might be moving to allentown. what is their starting salary? are you applying anywhere else in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by westsideBB
        how often does allentown have an academy? my wife and i might be moving to allentown. what is their starting salary? are you applying anywhere else in the area?
        Allentowns starting salary is 36000...the next academy starts in Oct. If I do well on the exam and rank high they will put me through the academy also.. I think they just have two a year.

Comment

I know this thread is old, But I'm planning on moving to Allentown soon. what are the requirements to join the PD over there, and how can i apply for the exam? Is there any site I can get more info from like the nypd's site.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4158 users online. 258 members and 3900 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X