Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad will my record hurt my chances?

I'm a white female with a Minor consumption and two speeding tickets. How will this affect me when I start looking for a job?

Dont you people know, the police only hire people with a perfectly clean record, and a credit score above 800...

Bein a white female might hurt your chances more than your 2 speeding tix. In all honesty nothing will effect you when your "lookin for a job" only when your tryin to get hired...

Dont try to hide anything on your background paperwork. Its doesnt look good if you try to lie or hide things, ya know...
    Irish Toasts
    When we drink, we get drunk.
    When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
    When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
    When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
    So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Comment

Being a white is hurt my chances? Why? And I am talking about when i try to get hired.

Comment

Being a white female does nothing but increase your chances of getting hired, in this EOE world we live in.

As far as your consumption and 2 speeding tickets. Don't sweat it. hopefully your consumption was when you were young and dumb!

Like the other response stated, dont hide or lie about anything while your going thru the process. you haven't done anything that anybody else hasn't done at some point in time.

good luck!
        ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

White Female not a plus ............. Black or Hispanic or Native American now that's a plus ..... Tell them you're half Cherokee.

The consumption as a minor and driving record .... Ouch !!! ..... that can hurt but may not cut you out unless as a White Female you're up against a minority female with a clean record ... Do you have college degree and don't laugh but good credit is important they check it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouchard1129
            I'm a white female with a Minor consumption and two speeding tickets. How will this affect me when I start looking for a job?
            How long ago? If a year or two, you might need to do some explaining. If ten years, I doubt they'll care.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterlee
              Being a white female does nothing but increase your chances of getting hired, in this EOE world we live in.

As far as your consumption and 2 speeding tickets. Don't sweat it. hopefully your consumption was when you were young and dumb!

Like the other response stated, dont hide or lie about anything while your going thru the process. you haven't done anything that anybody else hasn't done at some point in time.

good luck!

Thanks Scooter. This is off the subject but you joined on my birthday haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                White Female not a plus ............. Black or Hispanic or Native American now that's a plus ..... Tell them you're half Cherokee.

The consumption as a minor and driving record .... Ouch !!! ..... that can hurt but may not cut you out unless as a White Female you're up against a minority female with a clean record ... Do you have college degree and don't laugh but good credit is important they check it.

I am an eighth Native American, think it counts? haha. I will have a two year degree soon. I have good credit also.

Comment

Originally posted by jnojr
                  How long ago? If a year or two, you might need to do some explaining. If ten years, I doubt they'll care.

Unfortunately I was 18 and now I'm only twenty.

Comment

By the way Bodie, how did you get the vacation? Or maybe you can't say

Comment

Unfortunately I was 18 and now I'm only twenty.
                      Ouch! Not looking good in that case...
                      Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

Somebody (non leo) was offended and said I was picking on them.

Comment

just a simple possession of beer and two minor speeding tickets, what the crap are you sweating that for? if you apply with atleast 2 or 3 yrs after the infraction, then they might mess with you on it see what your answers are and how you explain yourself, but if that s all you have against you, roll on.

Comment

Originally posted by police_459
                            I was just woundering about something, here goes i was walking home one night and this cop stop me and told me that i fit some guy prescription for breaking into a car but i did not do that and i told him but hey said dont lie but hey phone up another person i was with and sayed i left two hours ago but i had to walk home and it was a long walk. Later on hey took me home and then i want to the police station the other day and they told me that i have and investigation on my file. its been 4 month now but i was just woundering if that would go away and would it hurt me going into policing i hope you can answer my question thanks. I was talking to a lawyer and hey said if they find the right person it would go away or after 6 month.
                            I am also going for firearm training would this interfere with my training. Also when i was 11 or 12 years old i ask a kid to lift up is shirt it was stupid. do i have to worry about it
                            I read your post, but perhaps you can post it again, because I didn't understand what you were talking about. Were you under investigation for 4 months?

Comment

Did you get my response to this question earlier?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5107 users online. 318 members and 4789 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X