Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't like the answers I got, can I still be a cop?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't like the answers I got, can I still be a cop?

I asked a question in AAC, didn't like the responses I got so I edited my original post so I thought nobody would be able to see the original question. Little did I know that some forum members quoted my OP and reposted it. I now feel stupid so I'm lashing out at forum members and saying some pretty dumb stuff online. Though I'm digging my hole deeper as I have my hissy fit, I still want to be a cop.

I'm a security guard now that has limited police powers, but I like to dress as a cop and commit traffic offenses while heading to gigs.

Can I still be a cop?
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
    I asked a question in AAC, didn't like the responses I got so I edited my original post so I thought nobody would be able to see the original question. Little did I know that some forum members quoted my OP and reposted it. I now feel stupid so I'm lashing out at forum members and saying some pretty dumb stuff online. Though I'm digging my hole deeper as I have my hissy fit, I still want to be a cop.

I'm a security guard now that has limited police powers, but I like to dress as a cop and commit traffic offenses while heading to gigs.

Can I still be a cop?
    Reported for asking the same thing and annoying me...

And YES, you can. Based upon what's out there, you fit right in!
    Last edited by CCCSD; 08-17-2016, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Can I still be a cop?
      I suggest you see if Monty's "agency" is hiring.

Comment

Can I still be a cop?
        LMAO-

Only if you were bullied and watch hours of COPS
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Can I still be a cop?
          Yes, but not a REAL cop.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Can I still be a cop?
            I woodz higher yu.
            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Of course you can, as long as you are turning your life around.
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

If I do get hired on, will I have to stop performing as a male stripper who dresses up like a cop?
                Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

If I do get hired on, will I have to stop performing as a male stripper who dresses up like a cop?
                  You know, that wasn't very creative in the first place. When I was performing, I dressed in scrubs and a stethoscope; the cop thing has been done and overdone.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                    You know, that wasn't very creative in the first place. When I was performing, I dressed in scrubs and a stethoscope; the cop thing has been done and overdone.
                    Um, I mean when my 'friend' was performing, that's what he did.

Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

I dress up as Hilary Clinton and let people pay me to keep my clothes on.

Comment

Can I still be a cop?
                        Capture.PNG

Dont Be Scared To Call Me Out..Sir... If You Guys Want To Know What REALLY went down.. Click Here http://forums.officer.com/t206847/

A Quite Of Few Metropolitan Police Officers I Work With Right Now Are Actually Enjoying This lol (BTW i got my answers from them)
                        PLEASE PRESS HARD, YOUR MAKING 5 COPIES

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunisher131519 View Post
                          A Quite Of Few Metropolitan Police Officers I Work With Right Now Are Actually Enjoying This lol (BTW i got my answers from them)
                          The MPD officers were probably a good resource. The only thing I'm aggravated about is that I may have outed myself--I mean my friend for some youthful indiscretions.

Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

The MPD officers were probably a good resource. The only thing I'm aggravated about is that I may have outed myself--I mean my friend for some youthful indiscretions.

lol I`ll Just Disregard Those Transmissions Sir I Appreciate The Help. Everything Is Ocean King
                            PLEASE PRESS HARD, YOUR MAKING 5 COPIES

sigpic

Comment

If you're a minority you'll most definitely get hired no mater what the circumstances are.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4781 users online. 326 members and 4455 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X