Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a BG investigator's opinion or an LEO that has advice.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for a BG investigator's opinion or an LEO that has advice.

    Ive got a little bit of story. Don't feel like putting it all out here, if I could have someones advice one where to go? I am starting to think that there is no place for me in LE. And it's been very hard to swallow, I get out of the Marine Corps in 2.5 mos, the doors keep closing. My past has continued to screw me, and I really need some advice. None of my buddies seem to have any at all. It would be greatly appreciated.

    813
    USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
    Oorah!

  • #2
    Messing with a dog and a jar of extra chunky peanut butter will get you all the time no matter how you spin it. Good luck my friend!
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HI629 View Post
      Messing with a dog and a jar of extra chunky peanut butter will get you all the time no matter how you spin it. Good luck my friend!
      Oh man, this one will never die. LOL

      Comment


      • #4
        Haven't heard that one in a minute! Nice!
        USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
        Oorah!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 813Deputy2b View Post
          Ive got a little bit of story. Don't feel like putting it all out here, if I could have someones advice one where to go? I am starting to think that there is no place for me in LE. And it's been very hard to swallow, I get out of the Marine Corps in 2.5 mos, the doors keep closing. My past has continued to screw me, and I really need some advice. None of my buddies seem to have any at all. It would be greatly appreciated.

          813
          PM me if you want to.

          Comment


          • #6
            You can pm me if you wish.................be advised that the next coupled days are going to be crazy for me but I will get back to you
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

            My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

            Comment


            • #7
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

              Comment


              • #8
                I would be glad to help you, PM me.
                I don't check to see if the glass is half full, I make sure its not dirty.

                Comment


                • #9
                  OP, try phillipcal and Iowa.

                  I wouldn't be able to add anything else to whatever they have to say. Be warned: Don't be fooled, regardless of what they say you DO NOT have to pay for their consulting with naked pictures of yourself. Wish someone would have given me that advice years ago.

                  Good luck.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                    OP, try phillipcal and Iowa.

                    I wouldn't be able to add anything else to whatever they have to say. Be warned: Don't be fooled, regardless of what they say you DO NOT have to pay for their consulting with naked pictures of yourself. Wish someone would have given me that advice years ago.

                    Good luck.
                    Michigan, I realize your post is tongue in cheek, however it wasn’t that long ago a number of us were unfortunate to receive nude selfies from a female forum member (don’t recall her name). I’m still having a problem deleting from my HD, I think it may malware…

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You guys have the Marine Corps humor for sure! LOL!
                      USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
                      Oorah!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                        Wish someone would have given me that advice years ago.
                        yea I am still having trouble keeping food down after that.


                        BESIDES I said HEAD SHOT not what you showed me in the pic.


                        Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                        Michigan, I realize your post is tongue in cheek, however it wasn’t that long ago a number of us were unfortunate to receive nude selfies from a female forum member (don’t recall her name). I’m still having a problem deleting from my HD, I think it may malware…
                        Brittney Birdie..........................and I didn't' get one
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

                          BESIDES I said HEAD SHOT not what you showed me in the pic.
                          That's a picture of my head silly! I took it myself.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Devil is in the details...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              From Devil Dog to Devil Dog...feel free to hit me up
                              "There's no such thing as a bad beer.....its only less awesome beer...."

                              "Liberalism is a mental disorder" - Michael Savage

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6671 users online. 346 members and 6325 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X