300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling out a Background Packet

I just wanted to confirm that I am filling this out properly. It asks if you've ever been arrested or even committed the following, regardless if you were caught: Assault, Sexual acts against the law, driving under the influence, breaking computer laws.

Assault - I've been in a fist fight with my cousin 5 years ago when he was attempting to steal his dads wallet. I was stopping him from doing so. Is this classified as committing assault?

Sexual acts - Ive been 18 and slept with a 17 year old. This is considered unlawful technically. Is this what theyre looking for?

Driving under the influence - I drove after 1 beer when I was under 21. While being 21 I've driven probably 10 times after having consumed alcohol. These 10 times were not over the limit to get me a DUI, but I did drive under the influence technically since I had 1-3 beers. Is this appropriate to put down?

Computer laws - Downloaded music in middle/high school.

Are all these appropriate to check "committed" next to, and explain the circumstances? I am being 100% open and honest, but wanted to clarify that my "committed" actions of mine are appropriate responses to what they're looking for? I guess it can't hurt to put this all down anyways, better safe than sorry.

Originally posted by bmills5622 View Post
    I just wanted to confirm that I am filling this out properly. It asks if you've ever been arrested or even committed the following, regardless if you were caught: Assault, Sexual acts against the law, driving under the influence, breaking computer laws.

Assault - I've been in a fist fight with my cousin 5 years ago when he was attempting to steal his dads wallet. I was stopping him from doing so. Is this classified as committing assault? NO I would not call that an assault

Sexual acts - Ive been 18 and slept with a 17 year old. This is considered unlawful technically. Is this what theyre looking for?
    Maybe so maybe not................In my state that would not be against the law......I believe technically it is in California-------------- I would say NO for the most part

Driving under the influence - I drove after 1 beer when I was under 21. While being 21 I've driven probably 10 times after having consumed alcohol. These 10 times were not over the limit to get me a DUI, but I did drive under the influence technically since I had 1-3 beers. Is this appropriate to put down?
    How do you know they didn't put you over the limit------------you drove under the influence so YES I would disclose

Computer laws - Downloaded music in middle/high school.
    Disclose-------explain------------forget about it

Are all these appropriate to check "committed" next to, and explain the circumstances? I am being 100% open and honest, but wanted to clarify that my "committed" actions of mine are appropriate responses to what they're looking for? I guess it can't hurt to put this all down anyways, better safe than sorry.
    Always explain things that can be a close call..............the worse thing that can happen is for a BI to find out something you didn't tell them about
    See above
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Take another look at what my colleague has offered you. It IS your answer. Good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4509 users online. 247 members and 4262 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X