300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these Auto DQ me?

I'm currently 35 of age, and I have a "fictitious plates" and "reckless driving" conviction on my record from when I was 30 and 18 years old respectively. FYI: I'm in the state of VA.
    Last edited by MrEpps; 02-02-2015, 04:21 AM.

Probably not an auto DQ...............................but you are going to answer a bunch of questions on the fictitious plates charge at 30
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I doubt you would be automatically DQ'ed with us but the violation at 30 is a big deal and you will likely have to answer a lot of questions about that.

Comment

Originally posted by okgr2056 View Post
        I doubt you would be automatically DQ'ed with us but the violation at 30 is a big deal and you will likely have to answer a lot of questions about that.

Correct. "Why?" comes to mind, and would probably be the first question I'd ask.

Comment

So you committed a felony by putting fake plates on your car. That's not gonna fly. BRADY!
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by MrEpps View Post
            I'm currently 35 of age, and I have a "fictitious plates" and "reckless driving" conviction on my record from when I was 30 and 18 years old respectively. FYI: I'm in the state of VA.

The above criminal acts are not auto DQs (unless convicted of a felony), however I would be surprised if any agency hires you.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Comment

The mistake at 18 can be chocked up to being young and bad choices. Generally most departments are pretty accepting of that type of mistake.

At the age of 30 when you put a fake license plate or somehow tampered with your license plate you were not "young" anymore. Many officers are well into their career at 30. So a mistake at that age shows bad decision making. I am not sure what caused you to make that choice but in a career of law enforcement you are going to be faced with many difficult decisions, many times the easiest isn't the morally correct one, and if you made the wrong choice just a few years ago then you might again.

Comment

Heck we swap plates with our SGT every time we fly thru Oklahoma ,he doesnt know it yet ,doesnt everyone

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6021 users online. 346 members and 5675 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X