Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will my Entry Level Seperation hurt my chances?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will my Entry Level Seperation hurt my chances?

vkalafkdajddkdjackadkjdkfjdskafjkdajkajfjdakjkmccc icwaeiejjfdkcmkdkjdfkcmei
    Last edited by tyler_kane; 06-06-2016, 03:58 PM.

Simple answer, no. An entry level separation is just that. It's not honorable, dishonorable, other than honorable, it just means that for whatever reason you were separated during your entry time in the military. It doesn't look good or bad. To nearly any agency, you're on the same page as any other person who didn't serve.

If you reenlist or whatever, your new, current discharge is the one that counts.

Comment

In addition to my colleague's 100% on the mark reply, I'd suggest you do this. Speak to the Recruiter you mentioned. Do this with a view enlisting in a component more suited to your personal goals. Consider completing college, and ROTC with a four year degree. This can also lead to a commission.

You may wish to speak to an Army Recruiter and inquire about the Army's Early Commissioning Program.(You Army colleagues help me out here). Consider too, that currently, ALL branches of the Armed Forces are looking at some substantial downsizing. That means standards are going up. Shop around, do some research. Best of luck.

Comment

Thank you for the information. I think I'm going to go the AFROTC route and earn a commision through the air force.

Comment

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5710 users online. 322 members and 5388 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X