300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polygraph ?

I wonder why don't your "rights" get read before a pre employment polygraph? I read an article about a Penn state trooper applicant get arrested during the poly. I mean you're are technically being asked questions by a LEO that seek guilt and could result in criminal prosecution....

You're perfectly within your rights to refuse to take the exam. You are also fully able to rescind yourself from the application process if you're a criminal who was dumb enough to apply for a cop job in the first place.

Comment

Because you are not under arrest, nor are you in custody, so Miranda does not attach.

Comment

Bingo. Read what just joe said again.

Miranda require to be questioned by law enforcement in relation to a crime AND custody.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
          Because you are not under arrest, nor are you in custody, so Miranda does not attach.

Read this 10 times
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Got it. Thanks for the replies

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3686 users online. 165 members and 3521 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X