300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario Questions

Thank you for your time I won't be asking these types of questions on here.
    Last edited by future_officer007; 01-23-2015, 09:10 PM.

The panel wants your answers to those questions, not the answers of experienced officers.

Or maybe keyboard warriors living in their mommy's basement
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Thank you Sir. I forgot to add my own answers. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by future_officer007 View Post
        Thank you Sir. I forgot to add my own answers. What do you think?
        What I think doesn't matter...................the members of the hiring panel are the ones that count.

(ps----------asking us what we think of your answers is a back door into getting us to tell you the answer-----NICE TRY)
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

As a general rule, we don't assist with interview questions.

Comment

Well double naught. You failed this portion. So much for that...
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

haha I posted 2 questions with answers I would give but it looks like I am advised against it, so I removed it.

Comment

You tried to get the answers. You were told we don't do that.
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Exactly Sir I didn't know.
                  But since I know now, I am doing the right thing.
                  Have a good one

Comment

Quite honestly , editing out your original post kind of shows us that you are a coward.

If you are wanting to post something you should own what you post no matter what you are told.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                      The panel wants your answers to those questions, not the answers of experienced officers.

Or maybe keyboard warriors living in their mommy's basement

Perhaps a consultation with our resident "Conservator of the Peace" and "Purveyor of B.S." is in order.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3887 users online. 254 members and 3633 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X