Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for polygraph examiners

Hello:

I hope someone can help me here. I was called to take the polygraph today and the examiner explained that it was going to be a three part examination and we were going to be done. We completed the first two parts and in the middle of the last part I started coughing my lungs out because I have an upper respiratory infection and asthma at the present time. She asked me to come in next week (we already scheduled it) to complete the polygraph examination but did not say anything else (how I was doing on the examination).

My question is; the fact she scheduled another examination means I was doing good? or she can't tell just yet?

Obviously I was been truthful but I've hear of so many people that have been honest and failed and later pass that I don't even know what to think.

I would like someone's insight please!
    Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are no polygraph operators on the forum

HOWEVER...................the examination was rescheduled because you did not complete the first one for a valid reason

Nothing more, nothing less
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Usually you're not supposed to take a polygraph when you're ill specifically for the reason you mentioned. The agency should have made that known to you, unless your condition is chronic.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxevader View Post
        Usually you're not supposed to take a polygraph when you're ill specifically for the reason you mentioned. The agency should have made that known to you, unless your condition is chronic.

Perhaps you missed it, but this is "Ask A Cop". Your profile fails to indicate that you're an Officer. That being the case, the TOS clearly state that you not post here. No doubt, your comments were made in good faith, however they still violate the forum's TOS.

You may feel that I have no authority to make these comments to you, and you'd be correct. However, we do a whole lot of self policing here. I'm merely attempting to advise you before you hear from the Moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
          Perhaps you missed it, but this is "Ask A Cop". Your profile fails to indicate that you're an Officer. That being the case, the TOS clearly state that you not post here. No doubt, your comments were made in good faith, however they still violate the forum's TOS.

You may feel that I have no authority to make these comments to you, and you'd be correct. However, we do a whole lot of self policing here. I'm merely attempting to advise you before you hear from the Moderators.

Nope. I missed it. Thanks for informing me. I was scrolling through in the new posts feed where everything is consolidated so I necessary didn't venture to this part on my own.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6774 users online. 364 members and 6410 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X