300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Washington State applicant

Hello everyone! I figure I'll throw my name into the hat. I'm 28 years old and a lifelong resident of south King County. I'm currently finishing up at a university in sunny Moscow, Russia. I've been here off and on for the past four years studying and working as an editor at English language news agencies, although I do not consider myself a journalist, nor do I want to be . For obvious reasons, I think my time in Russia will fast be coming to a close and I am ready to come home and try to start a life and career in LE. I will fly in to start testing in April, and try to make the move back for good in June.

I speak fluent Russian and can read and write as well. I did four years in the Air Force and had a top secret clearance before I ended up in the Motherland. I am originally from Auburn (Wa) and come from a long line of police officers and deputies. I can't wait to start the process soon in the Seattle / Tacoma area, and everywhere else in between!

Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to get this far. Hope to meet as many of you as I can in the near future!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3151 users online. 165 members and 2986 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X