Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this automatically disqualify me?

deleted....
    Last edited by PhoenixWright; 10-03-2015, 08:16 PM.

You should be fine
    NYPD Exam 2302 (July, 2011) - 9x.xxx
    List number (December, 2011) - 2xx
    APD -???

Comment

You should not have any problems if that is your biggest hurdle.
      What Is A Veteran?
      A 'Veteran,' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is 'someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Comment

What they said ^
        Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

I don't see any major problems for you. Simply be up front with the department as you were here. Thanks for your service and best of luck.

Comment

If PhilipCal doesn't call you "skippy," you're in good shape.

Seriously, not a problem at all.
            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

deleted...
              Last edited by dauntless89; 01-23-2015, 08:45 PM. Reason: I am not commissioned

Comment

Stop punching things.

Comment

You should be totally fine. Like others have said, if your only hurdle is that issue, then I don't see you having an issue. Be honest about it. Let the background investigator know about it upfront. Good luck.

Comment

Plus it's been more than 7 years so you aren't a jinx anymore.

Comment

Lying wont get you far at all.... it may seem minor. But my first.observation of your post, you said "wall" but on a packet you said "mirror". So which was it?

The incident in itself wont disquslify you, but lying certainly will.

Just throwing that out there for you!
                      sigpic

"When a police officer is killed, it's not an agency that loses an officer, it's an entire nation." -Chris Cosgriff, ODMP Founder

http://www.odmp.org/

Comment

Originally posted by knivesValentine View Post
                        You should be totally fine. Like others have said, if your only hurdle is that issue, then I don't see you having an issue. Be honest about it. Let the background investigator know about it upfront. Good luck.

are you an officer?
                        Your profile replies says you are an author. I thought i would be polite.and ask first...
                        sigpic

"When a police officer is killed, it's not an agency that loses an officer, it's an entire nation." -Chris Cosgriff, ODMP Founder

http://www.odmp.org/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4889 users online. 264 members and 4625 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X