300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job History

I'll be starting a background process with a department next week. A little over 3 years ago I quit a job most likely before receiving some disciplinary action. I had left work early without permission. I told my boss that I did that, but then quit working a few days later.

I've had multiple jobs in the past, and each of those I've never been fired or disciplined for anything. I'll disclose everything obviously, and there's not really anything I can do about the past. I've excepted responsibility for my poor decision and if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

How big of a hurdle is this for my chances of getting hired? I'm just curious if anyone has any experiences similar to this that they can relate to and provide feedback for me.

Thanks,
    Hoopdie

Probably not much of a problem.

Just be prepared to explain the reasoning for walking off that job .
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Read Post #2 again. It's your answer. Good luck.

Comment

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

I don't think you will have to much of an issue as long as you are up front and honest about the issue. When all is said and done there has only been one perfect individual who walked this earth
          In God We Trust
          Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3457 users online. 176 members and 3281 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X