• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing the title

Just thought I would clear the thread here so it no longer shows

rexyfendi94
    Banned
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    Just thought I would clear the thread here so it no longer shows

rexyfendi94
    Banned

I just love it when one of my "predictions" comes true.

Comment

Darn. He seemed like such a promising candidate too.

Comment

But he was so perfect ...
        I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

A wonderful command of the English language, a true critical thinker and a student of logic.

Comment

Dang it! I didn't get to play!
            "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyVet View Post
              some people are always late to the dance
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

I actually wanted him to see my last post, however he got banned and the whole thread dispeard.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                  I actually wanted him to see my last post, however he got banned and the whole thread dispeard.
                  I know.......................I was surprised when it went bye-bye so quick after I reported him for call us pigs.

Comment

It had to be done. That kid was a piece of work.

Stay safe.

Comment

What would be nice, however, is if they would "lock" the thread when they ban someone rather than delete it. This would allow the background investigators to find sites like this one and read the replies and attitude they present on here. Many people are brave on the internet and say things they wouldn't face to face but often it's their true mindset. A much better look into what the person thinks, read their Facebook and forums posts.

Comment

But he was just turning his life around.
                        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyVet View Post

Well, don't feel too bad, you really didn't miss much. Not to worry either. The planet is chock full of these clowns. Another will be along soon.

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                            But he was just turning his life around.

Slow turn, like an aircraft carrier in the Hudson River, Ooops, That's an insult to the Hudson River: aircraft carriers too.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                              Slow turn, like an aircraft carrier in the Hudson River, Ooops, That's an insult to the Hudson River: aircraft carriers too.
                              Aircraft carriers know better than to play places they shouldn't be in
                              Last edited by Iowa #1603; 01-09-2015, 05:00 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3540 users online. 245 members and 3295 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X