300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Written Test Score

I am from CA and currently don't have a high enough T-Score to meet the requirements for certain agencies. However I want to take this test again and try to improve it. Can I still apply to these agencies and retake the written test through them or do I have to go to a third party to retake the test.

My previous T-score must be submitted however I do not know how to submit this before I apply. Can anyone give me a few pointers? I did receive an e-mail the first time I took the test from the agency I applied to with my score but am not sure if this is what they want.

Thank you!

Originally posted by NickkaJ View Post
    I am from CA and currently don't have a high enough T-Score to meet the requirements for certain agencies. However I want to take this test again and try to improve it. Can I still apply to these agencies and retake the written test through them or do I have to go to a third party to retake the test.

My previous T-score must be submitted however I do not know how to submit this before I apply. Can anyone give me a few pointers? I did receive an e-mail the first time I took the test from the agency I applied to with my score but am not sure if this is what they want.

Thank you!

You may not believe it, but yours is a pretty common problem. In general, it is not only possible to improve your written test scores, but really quite common. There are numerous study guides, many with sample exams, all designed to help folks experiencing the same problem you are. Let Google be your friend and do some research.

Additionally, we have a colleague who makes a business of assisting applicants score better in their initial written exams. Take a look at the "Search Function" and do some looking there. Keep at it, and good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3300 users online. 164 members and 3136 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X