Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passed my CVSA; Question about Hiring Board...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed my CVSA; Question about Hiring Board...

Hello All!
    So I had my CVSA yesterday and passed with flying colors. After my CVSA I went and met with the hiring board. It was like a typical oral board except after the standard questions they went over the “concerning” items on by background. For the record I have passed backgrounds and all other testing, this was the last step before the offer.
    It seemed as though the Assistant Sheriff that was there was less than pleased with my background regardless of me passing. Is it normal for some board members to seem critical or do you think I am toast? Either way I am pleased with making it this far. I don’t think this was my best interview. Thanks for your imput.

"Passing" a background means you meet the minimum standards set by the agency.

That doesn't mean you meet the hiring standards set by the individuals who make the decisions.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4013 users online. 234 members and 3779 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X