Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal History Statement former residences

Hey everybody,
    I've going through the process with the Irving, TX PD and looking to apply with other TX departments. Most of their applications ask for residences for the last ten years. When I was in college I moved around quite frequently so I don't know months and am a little hazy on the actual years of the places I've lived during those years. I know that I wouldn't be lying on the app if I stated an approximate date, but I'd like to be more certain so that I can be consistent when filling out apps. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a history of addresses where I've lived? I've tried the IRS website, but it doesn't list all my tax returns and they also don't list the actual months I was there. Thanks for the help.

You come as close as you honestly can, and note that the dates, etc , are approximate. Your situation is not all that unique, do the very best you honestly can. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
      You come as close as you honestly can, and note that the dates, etc , are approximate. Your situation is not all that unique, do the very best you honestly can. Good luck.
      re-read the above
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Thanks. That's what I was figuring, but was just worried that not being detailed enough would cause them to pass me over in favor of somebody else. Guess I'm just doing the usual overthinking of the process and knowing that it will still be a while before I hear anything from where I applied.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6262 users online. 344 members and 5918 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X