300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally hired!! Thank God

Hey guys, I have been here before and just wanted to let everyone know that i have been hired by a police department. I have a start date of Jan 5th, 2015. I started applying in January of 2013 so it took me just under two years to get hired. During that time I also put my self through the academy after a I had failed attempts to get hired. I graduated in Nov at the top of my class as valedictorian and also got the physical fitness award. Thanks to all the people/officers who give advice every week. Be safe out there and I am excited to start my new career !

Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats have "fun" during your FTO phase.

Comment

Put your head on a swivel,Your viewed as one of us now whether you have been sworn in 1 day or 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
          Congrats have "fun" during your FTO phase.
          Thanks , I just want to do my best and be a sponge . I hope it is really fun though which it probably will with a lot of stress at times.

Comment

Congrats, good luck and stay safe!!!!!!

Comment

Where did u get picked up?

Comment

Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
                Where did u get picked up?
                I got picked up in western North Dakota with a city pd.

Comment

Congrats and good luck. Watch your six!

Comment

Congrats, i cant wait to know that feeling. I am too anxious and stressing it out already since i had a recent failed attempt during the hiring process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyj13 View Post
                      Congrats, i cant wait to know that feeling. I am too anxious and stressing it out already since i had a recent failed attempt during the hiring process.

Yeah trust me when I say I been there and done that. I tested Bd failed with this department at least 4-5 times and gettin rejection letters. Keep pushing and it will happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats...the easy part is over....listen to what your FTO tells you, ask questions and don't make the same mistakes twice

Comment

Congrats, do us proud
                          sigpic

"When a police officer is killed, it's not an agency that loses an officer, it's an entire nation." -Chris Cosgriff, ODMP Founder

http://www.odmp.org/

Comment

was it your first application with the PD that hired you?

Comment

No it wasn't my first application with them.. I had applied several times before I got hired.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3683 users online. 166 members and 3517 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X