300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't told my family..

So I was sent a conditional offer, pending BI, Poly, Psych and med.. I turned in my Background packet last week, and was told they agency normally gives their BIs 2 weeks to do the background.. I have not told my immediate family (I am single) Dad, Mom, Brother, Sister in Law anything other than, a background investigator may give them a call in the next few weeks.. Will this cause any problems with my Background Investigation or should I disclose to them the purpose of the background ?

Come out of the closet, be who you were meant to be. Be proud, be free, be........oh skrew it. I think the person doing the background will find it interesting that you chose not to tell anyone. What are you afraid of. It would look better that the people you have listed know what is going on. They may not agree with your career choice, but at least you trusted them enough to let them know what is going on.

Just sayin
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

If I were doing your background, I'd want to know why you haven't told them. No law says you have to, but as we've said many times on these forums, Background Investigators don't like surprises. I didn't .

Comment

Well, it all boils down to my salary now.. my dad and brother focus on the bottom line only.. and I would be taking a pretty big pay cut, I just wanted to avoid the ridicule from them, but I will tell them today.

Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Good to hear. Rhetorical question: Whose life is it anyway? Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
            Good to hear. Rhetorical question: Whose life is it anyway? Good luck.
            Speaking of that rhetoric, that show is now airing again! Obviously not the same host, but still pretty hilarious.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6020 users online. 300 members and 5720 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X