Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed this one the first time around.

What luck, the nephew just happens to proposition the waitress at the exact moment her "vice cop" brother was around to hear the offer being made....at a restaurant, not a strip club. What are the odds of that happening?
    In God We Trust
    Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

BigT go to MCSO's website and they should tell you if they're hiring...Phoenix is hiring also but with the way the city craps on us I'd tell you to test elsewhere

Comment

I'm in the process for Maricopa sheriff. Just wondering what the morale of the department is and of its worth me coming there from Chicago to test. I want to be on a department that actually gives a damn about their officers cause I don't have that where I'm at. Anyone know if the pay is good? How are the benefits? Room for promotion? Good retirement? Just the department as a whole?!? Sorry if it seems like I'm prying for answers but I guess I kind of am. I like Arizona and specifically phoenix area. Would like to call it home some day. Thanks!

Comment

I'm in the process for Maricopa sheriff. Just wondering what the morale of the department is and of its worth me coming there from Chicago to test. I want to be on a department that actually gives a damn about their officers cause I don't have that where I'm at. Anyone know if the pay is good? How are the benefits? Room for promotion? Good retirement? Just the department as a whole?!? Sorry if it seems like I'm prying for answers but I guess I kind of am. I like Arizona and specifically phoenix area. Would like to call it home some day. Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4878 users online. 285 members and 4593 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X