Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your intelligent answers and for being truthful. The rest of you...well I see the best of the blue/you as being the bottom of the balls and top of the ***.

Comment

Let's just give it the benefit of the doubt. You can legally drive at 16 in most states. You can't get a DUI without being in positive control of the vehicle. So, 16 would be about the youngest age you can be charged with a DUI. In this case, he'd be born in '64. That would make the "nephew" 50 now. This again brings up Shush's post. Why would your "nephew" need you, "his uncle" to address his issue?

Is this the question you were wanting someone from MCSO to pm you about in an earlier thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Arktos View Post
        Thank you for your intelligent answers and for being truthful. The rest of you...well I see the best of the blue/you as being the bottom of the balls and top of the ***.
        Such anger toward people who are answering a question you asked. You don't have to like the answer but with an attitude like this, I don't think your "nephew" would appreciate you talking like that when representing him to people he might one day work with. Such a shame you can't think of more intelligent ways to reply.

Comment

What did you expect? You are asking what the chances are for your 50 year old, drunk, prostitute soliciting "nephew" to get into Law Enforcement! Hey I hear there are some bars in Tempe looking for bouncers. That's basically a CO
          NYPD Exam 2302 (July, 2011) - 9x.xxx
          List number (December, 2011) - 2xx
          APD -???

Comment

I see your "nephew" inherited his common sense and excellent decision making process from you.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Oh, is Junior pizzed?? Ain't that too friggen bad. Here's the latest clown from Hillaryville who came to the forum, asked a question, got truthful replies , and got all butt hurt.

Tell ya what there Junior, (OP) you, your nephew, your cousin, whoever, just doesn't meet the moral or ethical standards for this job.
              Now, there's always politics. You can be of questionable morals, have only the most casual relationship with the truth or with ethics, you can be an active or former criminal,hell you can probably run a whorehouse , and have a rewarding career. Why not give it a try.

Comment

I hear that's an area you are an expert in. The word on the street is that you have a lot of hands on experience.
                Last edited by Country_Jim; 11-10-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Hold on fellas. I mean after all, if Obama can be POTUS...

Comment

Roflmao

As I said. thank you for all the helpful intelligent comments.

Comment

You are quite welcome and make sure to tell your "nephew" to go ahead and apply to MCSO. In fact, tell him to go ahead and pay for the academy up front to get the training and get his CJ degree while he's at it. That way he will be a shoo in when it comes to getting hired. The family could start giving him christmas presents of Oakleys and 5.11s. He should go ahead and get a "fade" haircut, that's the one that makes you look cool, and start practicing his "stare down" faces in the mirror.

Happy to help with your endeavors, or your nephew, or whoever.

p.s. You wouldn't happen to own a crown vic do you?

Comment

Yeah, another whacker!! Gotta love these clowns. Hell , we told him to go into politics. Oh, and on the same topic. (The solicitation gig) This just in from China. Seems that Ocrappa was hitting on the Chinese leader's wife. There ya go there OP.

Comment

Phoenix fires Officers if they get a DUI....they aren't going to hire someone with that on his record. I would have him try elsewhere. His age and criminal background will probably DQ him.

Comment

Ahhh, another person who couldn't handle the truthful answers. I guess we can file that in the "satisfied customers" folder.

Comment

Maybe our OP's "nephew" should apply to be a Conservator of the Peace!
                              The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                              that we are all that stands between
                              the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Hey all. Love all the blunt and straight to the point answers here! I'm testing for Maricopa county in the next month or two. I am a cook county deputy in Chicago. I am actually embarrassed to say that because of the lack of camaraderie from the officers and the "upper management" not having your back from if you need them. Not to mention our reputation as being a corrupt county. I'm asking if Maricopa is a tight department and is it worth my time to come test? Are they hiring and are they a good department to work for? I'm 30 and haven't ever been in any trouble besides my license being suspended for 3 months when I was 19 for 3 speeding tickets in a year and for some reason that never shows up on a background check. So I don't think I'd get DQ for anything. Does anyone have any insight on how difficult the training academy is? Thanks in advance and I already know how beautiful the weather is compared to Chicago weather. We actually came close to just above freezing temps today!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4734 users online. 281 members and 4453 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X