Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got to the Polygraph/Psychological/medical stage for Arlington, TX PD!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to the Polygraph/Psychological/medical stage for Arlington, TX PD!

So this week I'll be flying back down to Arlington Texas for the polygraph, Psychological, and medical tests. I want to thank everyone that has helped me so far. I know it's not a sure thing but I'm confident and excited for the possibility of moving down there. Just wondering for anyone that has gone through their progress about how long after these tests did you hear back? from my research I've seen shortly to not hearing back. When talking to the investigator she mentioned it was for a possible January academy. Thank you all and have an enjoyable and safe weekend.

Good. Just take it nice and easy. Good luck.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Passed the polygraph and I believe the psych nothing bad in the psych so I'm presuming I passed. Just medical tomorrow then I'm done with this stage. One step closer to an Academy!

Comment

Congrats----
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Congrats! It all depends on the department/agency that is hiring. If they need to fill spots right away, it will be quick. If they don't, there really isn't a "standard" time table. After I took the poly,psych,medical, I was sworn in 4 days later.

Best of luck the rest of the way!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4147 users online. 192 members and 3955 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X