300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding my bakcground

Hello everyone I am a 25 year old student and so far I have my Associates Degree in Criminal Justice & Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice.. right now I am in grad school full time and I am 1 year away from earning my MSBA- Master of Science Business Administration degree.

I have never been arrested for a felony or misdemeanor in my life, however 5 years ago I had two tickets: drag racing and speeding. Both tickets were misdemeanors however after my court dates both tickets were reduced to a 1 point 5mph over civil infraction. Ever since then until now I have never been pulled over for anything and have a clean driving record.

Should I be worried about these tickets?
    Last edited by Munevo89; 10-11-2014, 02:23 PM. Reason: punctuation

Any citation, especially a " mover" is a matter of concern. When called upon to do so, you'll need to list the citation(s) Original Charge (s) and then the disposition. The fact that five years has passed, and that you've been both violation and arrest free will act in your favor.

Comment

Ok I really appreciate your input I hope to start a career next year so that will make it 6 years since the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
        Any citation, especially a " mover" is a matter of concern. When called upon to do so, you'll need to list the citation(s) Original Charge (s) and then the disposition. The fact that five years has passed, and that you've been both violation and arrest free will act in your favor.
        The Drag Racing citation will be a problem all of your life in regard to employment in a law enforcement capacity.

#1 Drag Racing is a very serious infraction
        #2 I don't care that it was reduced in a plea barging---------you were CITED for Drag Racing
        #3 That does not mean it is an automatic or permanent disqualification, but in most agencies you aren't going to be a top pick for 5-7 yrs after the infraction-------------and longer in some
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6321 users online. 313 members and 6008 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X