Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

begin applying towards end of college career?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• begin applying towards end of college career?

I'm currently working on my bachelor's in business at a 4 year college. the majority of departments i want to apply at require at least an associates degree to qualify. as a college student, especially in business, i'm constantly being told that its vital that i start applying for jobs even before i graduate but that's always been in regards to business-related jobs. Would it be wise for me to begin applying to some departments a couple months before i graduate? or would it be better for me to wait until i complete my degree?

thanks for the help

Unless the department you are applying to requires a bachelors, you should consider applying prior to graduation. If you are in your final semester, you should be able to handle the (agency) testing and maintain your course work. The hiring process generally isn't a fast one.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

I agree totally with the comments of my colleague. Application /hiring processes are typically time consuming.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4484 users online. 243 members and 4241 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X