• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Legion90
    Forum Member

• Legion90
    replied
    Oh I did that for the oral board =) but it doesn't hurt to ask right? Haha :P . But thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Mhayes
    Forum Member

• Mhayes
    replied
    Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
    First of all, congrats! I hope mine would be like that haha. But I will most likely study up on the dept, leaders, the city and etc
    As someone had said to me when I asked the same. This should have been done during the oral board and this interview is more of a get to know you. But, it wouldn't be a bad idea to know those things if you don't know them already :] Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Legion90
    Forum Member

• Legion90
    replied
    First of all, congrats! I hope mine would be like that haha. But I will most likely study up on the dept, leaders, the city and etc

Leave a comment:

• Mhayes
    Forum Member

• Mhayes
    replied
    I just had my chief interview Monday. It was one of the easiest interviews I have ever had... Literally, I walk in and he asked about me. Told him basic stuff you know and then he asked me who is my favorite super hero. After that we just chatted a little bit and he was actually a really cool guy. After all was said and done he gave me the CONDITIONAL job offer :] Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Legion90
    Forum Member

• Legion90
    started a topic Chief interview

Chief interview

I'm going to have my chief interview next Tuesday, and any tips on how to prepare for it would be much appreciate it.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3960 users online. 248 members and 3712 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X