300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief interview

I'm going to have my chief interview next Tuesday, and any tips on how to prepare for it would be much appreciate it.

I just had my chief interview Monday. It was one of the easiest interviews I have ever had... Literally, I walk in and he asked about me. Told him basic stuff you know and then he asked me who is my favorite super hero. After that we just chatted a little bit and he was actually a really cool guy. After all was said and done he gave me the CONDITIONAL job offer :] Good luck!

Comment

First of all, congrats! I hope mine would be like that haha. But I will most likely study up on the dept, leaders, the city and etc

Comment

Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
        First of all, congrats! I hope mine would be like that haha. But I will most likely study up on the dept, leaders, the city and etc
        As someone had said to me when I asked the same. This should have been done during the oral board and this interview is more of a get to know you. But, it wouldn't be a bad idea to know those things if you don't know them already :] Good luck!

Comment

Oh I did that for the oral board =) but it doesn't hurt to ask right? Haha :P . But thank you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6693 users online. 363 members and 6330 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X