Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure how to answer this B.I. question, what do you guys think ?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keaner1476
    replied
    Answer each question as it is asked. IT asks IF YOU have ever paid. Which according to you would be a no. At the time of my BI I answered a question truthfully to the extent I knew later to find out that I was wrong. My question is that has your mother, father, sister or brother ever been convicted of DUI. AT that time I did not know that my Brother had a DUI on his record in Oregon where he lives. Be honest but don't over think things.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Take another look at my colleague's offering in Post #2. While I totally respect your desire to be honest and forthcoming, it is possible to over think these issues.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by B16bri View Post
    Now I didn't pay her,
    Above is the answer to your question

Explained by

Originally posted by B16bri View Post
    and I wasn't aware until after the fact that they did

Leave a comment:

• Not sure how to answer this B.I. question, what do you guys think ?

A little background on me, I am 26 years old and upon graduation of high school I started working right away as an electrician. So being I was young I started at 17 and so much younger than everyone else we (my friend and I ) were always the butt of jokes and minor hazing. Now when we were 19 maybe 20 we went to a co workers stag, That night I hooked up with a girl, we didn't have sex but we did fool around, the next day or two I found out that the other employees paid her to and thought it would be funny. After I found out I felt gross and pretty ****ed off. Now I didn't pay her, and I wasn't aware until after the fact that they did. There's a question on the B.I. packet asking if I have ever paid or received money for any type of sexual act. How should I answer this ? I don't want to lie but I also don't want to be DQ. Technically I didn't pay how ever I don't want to not disclose and have them think I withheld information. Will this DQ me ?

Thanks guys

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5092 users online. 279 members and 4813 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X