Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure how to answer this B.I. question, what do you guys think ?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure how to answer this B.I. question, what do you guys think ?

A little background on me, I am 26 years old and upon graduation of high school I started working right away as an electrician. So being I was young I started at 17 and so much younger than everyone else we (my friend and I ) were always the butt of jokes and minor hazing. Now when we were 19 maybe 20 we went to a co workers stag, That night I hooked up with a girl, we didn't have sex but we did fool around, the next day or two I found out that the other employees paid her to and thought it would be funny. After I found out I felt gross and pretty ****ed off. Now I didn't pay her, and I wasn't aware until after the fact that they did. There's a question on the B.I. packet asking if I have ever paid or received money for any type of sexual act. How should I answer this ? I don't want to lie but I also don't want to be DQ. Technically I didn't pay how ever I don't want to not disclose and have them think I withheld information. Will this DQ me ?

Thanks guys

Originally posted by B16bri View Post
    Now I didn't pay her,
    Above is the answer to your question

Explained by

Originally posted by B16bri View Post
    and I wasn't aware until after the fact that they did
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Take another look at my colleague's offering in Post #2. While I totally respect your desire to be honest and forthcoming, it is possible to over think these issues.

Comment

Answer each question as it is asked. IT asks IF YOU have ever paid. Which according to you would be a no. At the time of my BI I answered a question truthfully to the extent I knew later to find out that I was wrong. My question is that has your mother, father, sister or brother ever been convicted of DUI. AT that time I did not know that my Brother had a DUI on his record in Oregon where he lives. Be honest but don't over think things.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3582 users online. 194 members and 3388 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X