Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okgr2056
    replied
    You said that there was a time of non payment and now you are caught up. I would be sure to be prepared to explain that time of non payment. Other than that just make sure you are not spending money you don't have. Alot of people have debt, as the other poster said, it is more about how you manage it than how much or how little you have.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    In general, debt isn't the issue. How you handle often is. Most agencies view the manner in which an applicant handles debt as an indication of his/her individual responsibility.

As long as your student loan debt as well as other financial obligations are being handled in a timely responsible manner, you should have no problems with that aspect of your overall suitability.

Leave a comment:

• CharlesInCharge23
    started a topic Bad Credit?

Bad Credit?

I'm starting to print out some applications, just getting my beak wet in this whole job search thing and, of course, they all are asking about credit. They want the name of the creditor and how much I owe, even my account numbers. I went to a private university in 2008-2009 and racked up a significant bit of private student loans which after a bit of non-payment, I am now caught up with and have been making payments on time. How badly will this effect my job prospects? Thanks!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6357 users online. 347 members and 6010 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X