Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

applying two different PD can I take written exam twice?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applying two different PD can I take written exam twice?

Okay so I applied for harbor police and sheriff department my question is if I can take the written test for each department. One is scheduled tomorrow and the other one on this upcoming Thursday so less than a week. Is this allowed? If not does that one test able to count for both? And just inform them I recently took it?

Originally posted by jerry61909 View Post
    Okay so I applied for harbor police and sheriff department my question is if I can take the written test for each department. One is scheduled tomorrow and the other one on this upcoming Thursday so less than a week. Is this allowed? If not does that one test able to count for both? And just inform them I recently took it?
    It would be impossible to answer that question AS ASKED.

WHERE?

What are the rules?
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

It's allowed. Don't sweat it.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

San Diego
        I am not sure what the rules are

Comment

Each is independent. Stop worrying.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

This is for harbor police now I just have to find out what the San Diego sheriff test is called

For applicants who have taken a written exam with another agency between July 24 and August 24:
            POST allows candidates to take the written exam (PELLETB) only once within any 30-day period. If you have tested (or will be testing) with another agency within the 30 days prior to the Port exam session (July 24 - August 24), please contact Human Resources to discuss an alternative. If you attend and complete the exam, POST will not score your answers. This applies only to applicants who have completed the PELLETB within the 30 days prior to August 24. Applicants who have previously taken the PELLETB more than 30 days prior to August 24 will need to complete the exam with the Port. Note that these details are specific to the POST PELLETB exam. Not all agencies use the PELLETB exam.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6289 users online. 371 members and 5918 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X