Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Just to add to the chorus. I agree totally with my colleagues. Best of luck in your interview.

Leave a comment:

• nyrebal
    replied
    Thank you, solid advise.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by Nathan571 View Post
    No. Even if you have a legitimate reason for wearing it, too many others come in wearing all kinds of pins for groups, events and alphabet soup agencies they've never been involved in. Wearing it won't help, but it could hurt. Any experience you've got with the ATF or 9/11 will have ample opportunity to come out during the interview.
    Ditto

Leave a comment:

• Nathan571
    replied
    No. Even if you have a legitimate reason for wearing it, too many others come in wearing all kinds of pins for groups, events and alphabet soup agencies they've never been involved in. Wearing it won't help, but it could hurt. Any experience you've got with the ATF or 9/11 will have ample opportunity to come out during the interview.

Leave a comment:

• slamdunc
    replied
    Clarify "direct dealings". It was given to you by whom? Is it supposed to be a conversation starter? Are you trying to show an affiliation? Is it a lucky charm? Is it something the interviewer(s) will even notice? Are you prepared to explain, in detail, where you obtained the pin without any embarrassment?

Wear are you planning to where it on your suit (sp)?

Last edited by slamdunc; 08-06-2014, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    No. Don't wear it unless you are ATF and want to explain why you wore it and want to leave Federal service.

Leave a comment:

• nyrebal
    started a topic Interview Suit

Interview Suit

Going for interview and testing next week with my very hopeful department. My question is would it be inappropriate to where a small pin on the suit? Its a gold ATF badge with the twin towers, it was giving to those of us that had direct dealings that day. Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6805 users online. 392 members and 6413 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X