300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question about background

I'm not in it yet but was curious about something. Let's say I was DQ'd from an agency and when I applied for a new agency, and forgot to put that one agency that I got DQ'd from down, is it going to come up? Also, how? Do they use my ssn to see all of the jobs I have ever applied to?

Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
    I'm not in it yet but was curious about something. Let's say I was DQ'd from an agency and when I applied for a new agency, and forgot to put that one agency that I got DQ'd from down, is it going to come up? Also, how? Do they use my ssn to see all of the jobs I have ever applied to?
    It doesn't matter if they found it during a background check because you would have already notified them of your mistake BEFORE they found it.

NOW if you are really saying that you deliberately left out the fact that you were previously DISQUALIFIED by another agency when you were completing a background packet for a new agency and were hoping that it wouldn't be found---------------------let me say that would be dishonest.

I have known MANY people who have been terminated when dishonesty has been found ------------sometimes up to several years AFTER they were hired.

Don't be dishonest
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

If the new agency found out that you left out a DQ from another agency you'd be toast from that agency too....and more then likely from any future agencies...nobody is going to buy the fact that you "forgot". Nobody forgets getting a DQ and the BI is going to know that. But hey what do I know....try it and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Legion90 View Post

Yes, it will come up. Count on it. Do a pre-emptive strike and let someone (Background Investigator) know.

Comment

I am not going to tell you how, but we have multiple ways of finding out what other agencies have been looking into your background.
          In God We Trust
          Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

if i had a dime for every time someone was DQ'd for using the "i forgot about that incident" excuse, I'd be rich. "I forgot" in background investigations easily translates into "I lied and was hoping you wouldnt find out. But since you did, here are the details."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4581 users online. 269 members and 4312 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X