300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning down final offer

How do agencies view applicants who turn down a final offer but reapply a few months or a year later?

I think it would depend on why you turned it down before. Were you in the military and couldn't get out at quickly as you thought you could? Or, was your wife a week away from giving birth and you didn't want to miss it? Or, on the flip side, was it because you didn't want to miss some sort of get together with friends. Or, that you just simply weren't prepared after going thorough an extensive hiring process?
    "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

It depends on the circumstances.

Comment

While it MAY depend on the circumstances--------------If I am an agency CEO and give you a final offer, AFTER all the crap I put you through and $$$$ I shelled out to get to the FINAL offer stage------------------I am going to be a lot less likely to given you a SECOND final offer.

YES, some Chief's can be that way---------------
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3981 users online. 214 members and 3767 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X