300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule of Three/Five

I know a lot of agencies will do a Rule of Three or Rule of Five for every position they are looking to fill.

My question is how do you stand out so that the agency looks at you and wants to make you an offer rather than the other applicants?

Or is their selection mostly based on life experience?

Originally posted by Reaper08 View Post
    I know a lot of agencies will do a Rule of Three or Rule of Five for every position they are looking to fill.

My question is how do you stand out so that the agency looks at you and wants to make you an offer rather than the other applicants?

Or is their selection mostly based on life experience?
    Your entire package.---------Excellent testing, Excellent Interview, Excellent background. Your bearing might play into it-------

Or, in the case where a tie is in the works--------it could be the way you shook hands with the Chief/Sheriff when you met him/her.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      Your entire package.---------Excellent testing, Excellent Interview, Excellent background. Your bearing might play into it-------

Or, in the case where a tie is in the works--------it could be the way you shook hands with the Chief/Sheriff when you met him/her.
      This is why the little things that we tell people about really do matter. When it comes down to that final decision you need to be the one that is remembered for all the right reasons.
      In God We Trust
      Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2798 users online. 160 members and 2638 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X