Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past traffic citation

Hi,

I was wondering where I can find my past driving citations?

I only have information on the most recent one, which was for going 30mph in a 25mph zone in 2011.

I believe I may have had a 3 in 2007 or 2008, 2 of which I was found not guilty. They are not on my DMV driving record...any suggestions on where I can find that info?

I'm moving along in the process of a few agencies and I feel that I should just have everything ready in case I do make it to the backgrounds.

Anything helps, thanks!

Go to your DMV office. For a small fee you can get your record printed out.

ASK a supervisor at the DMV and I am sure they can help
    Last edited by Iowa #1603; 05-21-2014, 04:19 PM.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

As Iowa said, you can get a copy from the DMV. But, when asked about your driving record, disclose everything and let the background investigators sort through your record.
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

If, for some reason, you're unable to obtain an abstract of your Motor Vehicle History, list any citations/violations to the best of your memory. Include dates, times, charge (violation) and disposition of the case.

Note on the form that you are answering to the best of your memory. This is a more common problem than you might imagine. Simply be upfront and honest. Good luck.

Comment

Some states allow you to obtain your driving abstract online. The nice thing about this method is it's instantaneous, you have a digital copy, and you don't have to make a trip to the DMV.
          "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

Thanks for the help guys!

I got a copy of my record from the DMV a few months ago, it only shows one violation. I didn't think to look into it any further because I was barely sending in applications for the first time. I'll go back and ask the supervisor at the DMV.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3360 users online. 185 members and 3175 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X