300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many references

if the amount or number of references are not listed, how many references should be disclosed?

how many business and how many personal?

this is for the initial online portion of the application process.

Thank You

It's not listed? Hmmm. I'd ask them what THEY want.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
      It's not listed? Hmmm. I'd ask them what THEY want.
      Never seen an application that didn't have a number requested
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I've never seen you have to list references in the online application section. background yes application umm now. As far as your second question I did about three each. I also made sure my personal were my age and people that were older that have known me for some time. that gives the investigator a better look at you. As for past jobs I put one down for each, as far as I people that I still talked to.
        I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Originally posted by moparfan View Post
          I've never seen you have to list references in the online application section. .
          Showing my age----------------never competed an online application for anything other than a promotion. Didn't need any references for the promotion.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Usually 3 - 5 is sufficient for initial application, but maybe 5 - 10 for the Personal History/Background Packets.
            The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
            that we are all that stands between
            the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6305 users online. 345 members and 5960 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X