Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125th Michigan State Trooper School

Hello,

I am currently waiting for notification on whether or not I will have a seat in the upcoming 125th Trooper Recruit School starting May 13th. I have gone through the hiring interview and received my score of 3. However, the Recruiting and Selection staff has not replied to any of my questions that I sent to them, nor have I been given anything telling me that I have or have not been selected. Being that the next recruit school is less than a month away now, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has or is experiencing this situation? I am really starting to wonder if I am ever going to hear any news.

It's quite possible that you screwed up by contacting Recruiting and Selection. The way it's supposed to work is that THEY contact you. If you have been selected to attend the Academy, you will be notified in due course. I suggest you not make a pest of yourself.

I can understand your anxiety and your desire to be informed. What you need to understand is that waiting and uncertainty on the part of an applicant comes with the territory. All of that said, Good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 28296 users online. 146 members and 28150 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X